Believe it or not, BHDL still exists. I know some of you may have forgotten that since this offseason has been so boring. There really hasn't been much to write about in the last few weeks, but fear not, hockey season will be in full swing before you know it.
Once the season gets going again, we'll be super busy. So busy, in fact, that we're looking to add another writer to the site. Since all of our writers are real people with real lives and real jobs (and I totally swear ChiBlackhawks isn't just a drone we created in the basement of the BHDL offices), we're looking to bring in another person to share in the writing duties.
So if you want to write for BHDL here's what you need:
- A love for all things Blackhawks hockey.
- A desire to write and discuss the Hawks.
That's it! We're not too picky around here. If you have any of the following skills, it would be a big plus:
- Basic photoshop skills.
- Ideas for weekly features.
- Availability to watch and write about weekend games is huge.
- Original jokes about Patrick Kane. We're running a little low over here.
- Ability to put a sentence together.
- Passion for creating lists using bullet points.
So if you're interested, send me an email at BlackhawksDL *at* gmail dot com. We'll give you a tryout on the big stage and you'll be able to see your name published on the interwebz!